1.2 We may change these Terms from time to time. Any changes will come into effect when the updated terms and conditions are posted to the Website. These terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully before using the remainder of the website. You can contact us as set out on our contact page https://rebeccadavison.life/consultation/
1.3 The information provided on this site and in our courses and seminars is not financial nor investment advice, we do not conduct a financial services business and we do not recommend financial products.
1.4 Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
2. License to use the site
2.1 We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable license to use the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
2.2 You may access the Website using a publicly available web browser commonly used to view websites, and you may print a copy of any page within the site for your personal non-commercial use.
2.3 You acknowledge and agree that we may alter or cease the operation of the Website at any time in our sole discretion, and the Website may be unavailable from time to time, including for maintenance purposes.
2.4 We may terminate your license to use the Website without notice if you breach these Terms.
3. Posting information & comments
3.1 You must not:
(a) alter the Website in any way except as permitted by these Terms
(b) upload any data to the Website other than to submit text in a text form provided for that purpose
3.2 You must not add any content to the Website:
(a) Unless you hold all necessary rights and consents to do so
(b) That might cause a breach of any law or other obligation
(c) That might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, in breach of confidence or a similar obligation, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy
(d) That might be considered as spam or commercial advertising
(e) That infringes any rights belonging to another person.
3.3 By posting or adding any content to the Website or posting or making comments during webinars conducted by us, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and license to use that content in any way without limitation, and you permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing. You consent to anything which we may do or not do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that we may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
3.4 If you email us, unless you specify otherwise, you grant us the same rights in relation to the email as set out in clause 3.3.
3.5 You warrant to us that you have the right to grant any rights, licenses, consents or waivers required under these Terms.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the Website, including text, graphics, design, names, logos, and underlying software are protected by copyright owned or licensed by us, and you acknowledge and agree that this is the case.
6.2 Except as permitted by law, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the material except as provided for in these Terms unless authorised in writing.
6.3 We permit the material on the Website to be downloaded to your computer for viewing and/or printing, as long as:
(a) the material is kept intact and in the same form as presented on the Website (including any copyright or other notice);
(b) it is for your personal, non-commercial use;
(c) it is used for a lawful purpose; and
(d) the material is appropriately attributed to us or the source.
7. Trade marks
7.1 Trade marks used on the Website belong to their respective owners. You must not use any trade mark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of us or the third-party owner.
8. No Spam
8.1 Publication of email addresses on the Website does not imply consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
9.1 We take care in creating the information and material on the Website but make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, quality or fitness for purpose of any material or content.
9.2 We do not guarantee that any data, file or program available for download from or via the Website or from any website linked to our website is free from virus or any other condition which might or could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used, and in accessing the Website, you assume all risk of use of all materials, programs and files on the Website. Prior to using any downloaded file you should carry out an appropriate virus check.
9.3 We are not liable to you or any person claiming through you for any loss or damage howsoever caused resulting from the use of the Website, any website linked to the Website, materials or content including the transmission of any virus.
10. Limitation on Liability
10.1 under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of us) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the Website;
10.2 For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
All prices stated on the current website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all orders are processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). All prices include GST when purchased in New Zealand and exclude GST when purchased elsewhere; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location. Your bank may charge you a fee to transact in NZD, please refer to your bank terms and conditions for more information.
When purchasing from New Zealand your order will include GST to the value of 15% of your total invoice. When purchasing from outside of New Zealand you declare that you are not in New Zealand and will not be making use of the supply in New Zealand, your purchase is GST free.
How do we protect cardholder data?
All transactions on the website use industry best-practice encryption and security including SSL/TLS. We do not store cardholder data for longer than is necessary to process the payment through our payment gateway, and these details are never stored in our database at any time. Rebecca Davison staff, contractors and developers have no access at any time, under any circumstances to any card data entered into the website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us using the contact information provided on the website.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
• Review the personal information you have supplied us
• Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you
• Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us
• Request that your personal information be deleted from our records
• To opt out of being contacted by us
Correction of personal information
You may, at any time, request access to the personal information, which we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to such request within a reasonable time of it being received by us, without any charge to you. We will take such steps as are reasonable to correct information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Making a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the contact page https://rebeccadavison.life/consultation/. We will take such steps as are reasonable to investigate complaints, within a reasonable time of such complaint being received by us. We will give you a written notice of the investigations, which have been carried out, and the outcome of your complaint.
Please note we don’t offer refunds to our events. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else if you can no longer attend – please advise us of this so we can update our records.
Rebecca Davison International Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Photography & Video Recording
By purchasing a ticket to one of our events you consent to us using your image and/or likeness in any photography or video recordings we create, unless otherwise advised by you. These recordings may be used for promotional purposes or otherwise at anytime in the future. Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes is not permitted by any attendee of the event. Accreditation must be acquired and approved by the Rebecca Davison team, prior to the event, should you wish to make any such recordings.
Comments, feedback, testimonials
If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting email@example.com and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary for you to change your appointment.
You have the option to cancel or reschedule your booking at any time up until 24 hours prior to your consult.
If you do not cancel or reschedule your booking within 24 hours of your appointment 50% of the consultation fee will be charged.
You are responsible for recording your appointment in your diary and calculating your local time conversion.
Please note: all consultation appointments with Rebecca Davison are booked in New Zealand time, charged in NZD and include GST.
Refund policy – eBooks
Please choose eBooks carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for eBook purchases.
Ebooks are only available for download as an PDF file.
The contents of online courses are for informational purposes only. The Rebecca Davison group of companies and it’s associates, contractors and employees are not responsible for adverse effects resulting from your use or reliance on any information contained in any course.
Refund policy – online courses
Please choose online courses carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for online course purchases.
Refund policy – audio products
Please choose audio products carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits are transfers are available for audio product purchases.
Terms and conditions of competitions
• The promoter is: Rebecca Davison International Limited whose registered office is at 5 Tuawera Terrace, Sumner, Christchurch 8081, New Zealand.
• Employees of Rebecca Davison International Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• This completion is open to all persons residing in New Zealand and over the age of 15 years.
• Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition
• Closing date for entry will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Prizes and winning
• The rules of any competition and the prize for each winner will be advised in the promotional material for that competition
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Winners will be chosen:
• At random by software provided by BeeLiked.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
• The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be sent.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
• If you provide us with an email address you consent to us sending you emails for promotional purposes, note that you do have the option to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Rebecca Davison International Limited and not to any other party.