What does it take for us to be able to create true abundance in our life?
It is so easy to relate money with abundance, especially if people are just focusing on survival. The thought that only money could equate to the real essence of being abundant in life is a disservice to ourselves.
What we often forget is that money is just the invitation towards having a better relationship with the Divine, with ourselves, even; that it’s doing the inner work to allow abundance to flow through us that will really help us receive what we desire!
What you will learn from this episode:
- Why we have to be aware of our language in relation to creating abundance in our life;
- The importance of being grateful to all the people, the things, and blessings we have right now;
- Understanding it takes work to be successful in creating that abundance we’ve always wanted to live by
“Your word is your wand. Your word is law. One of the best things you can do to increase your abundance is honor your word. Do what you say you are going to do..” – Rebecca Davison
Creating an excellent relationship with money:
- You must feel abundant if you want to create abundance.
- Combine all aspects of yourself, from your thoughts and emotions, so they’re all moving in one direction.
- Work on developing that mindset that strengthens and really galvanizes you.
- Become aware of your own ego. It can block your abundance because it’s activated by fear.
- How to create more of this frequency of abundance:
- Do the deeper subconscious work.
- Be very aware of your thoughts. Start to change the language if you’re still criticizing yourself.
- Instead of saying something’s expensive, ask yourself what it would take for you to afford it?
- Be aware of your language. Honor your word. Do what you say you are going to do.
- Do the inner work to be able to see these results in your reality.
- Ask yourself, are you really willing to do the inner work to become wealthy, not just in your bank account but also in your heart and reality?
- If you want to go deeper into your relationship with the Universe, then be the person who truly becomes abundant. Then you’ll have the time and space available to be able to be in communion with the divine.
- The commitment really is to become the person who can hold that frequency and do the inner work. It’s not about the money. It’s about living in a frequency.
- You can’t be thinking thoughts of lack and create abundance for yourself. Abundance creates abundance.
01:21 – Abundance is a Frequency: “In order to create abundance, we must feel abundant.”
03:11 – To be this Person: Rebecca talks about the work it takes for us to be able to create abundance in our life and how one’s ego can block that abundance
05:17 – True Abundance is Oneness: How abundance makes it really easy to become generous without ever feeling that something’s going to run out
07:29 – Back to the Basics: How do we create more of this frequency of abundance?
12:32 – Short, Potent Reminder: Rebecca recalls the points she’s discussed in today’s episode
13:57 – What’s one thing you can do right now? Be grateful for what you have.
“Abundance is a frequency… In order to create abundance, we must feel abundant.” – Rebecca Davison
“A lot of people don’t speak so much about that, but if there’s number one thing that’s going to block your money, it will be your ego.” – Rebecca Davison
“True abundance is oneness, which means that you can look at others and wish them more abundance. It means you can look at yourself and wish yourself the same. It means that you live in the energy of being able to give freely, because you know that there’s more available. So, it makes it really easy to become generous.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here