Do you know yourself as valuable independent of the money you make?
Most people relate their value with how much money or luxury they have, when in fact, money is just the side effect of the vibration of the person that you are being.
Your value is in you; not in your money.
To see your value from within and to create the life you want to live, you want to feel the things you want to feel! Dive into today’s episode to learn more.
Rebecca Davison is an intuition coach and is the founder of The Intuitive Life Academy. She helps people activate their intuition so that they can move beyond fear into freedom, pleasure, and abundance. She is passionate about people learning how to listen to their inner guidance to be able to create a life that they really love.
In this episode, Rebecca explains why our worth and our value isn’t dependent on money but when you know yourself as valuable you’ll always attract money.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Understand that your value does not come from your money;
- Discover the role your feelings, your emotions play when it comes to embracing your value independent to money; and
- Find out why it’s important that you listen to your body and ask yourself questions as you work on loving yourself and the value that you hold for yourself
“Your value does not come from money. Money does not determine your value; you do.” – Rebecca Davison
Valuable Free Resource:
On Embracing Your Value Independent to Money
- Look at your value proposition and understand that your value has nothing to do with money. If you want to manifest with ease, you’ll commit to knowing yourself as valuable, independent of what you have.
- If you want to manifest effortlessly and make it fun, you’ll make your relationship with yourself your highest priority. Work on your emotions and on your self-worth first.
- Learn how to be present to your body and to your emotions so you can shift energy easily when you feel like there’s something wrong.
- Ask yourself questions like, how am I feeling? To what level do you feel like money has power over you? What’s valuable about you? Are you actually choosing to see that about yourself? Engage in a practice of journaling.
01:23 – You Are Valuable, Independent of What You Have: “We have to understand that our value has nothing to do with money.”
05:23 – “Work on Your Self-Worth First”: Rebecca talks about how to connect to your own self-worth through your feelings
08:21 – Today’s Message: “Money does not determine your value; you do.”
10:34 – Shift the Energy: Rebecca discusses the importance of loving oneself as you learn to become present to your body and your emotions in creating the reality that you want
19:01 – “People who value themselves listen to themselves”: Ask yourself questions as you work on seeing and embracing your value, who you really are
25:41 – Today’s episode: Rebecca recalls today’s main points as she gives you ways on how to connect with her
“When we start looking at our value proposition, we have to understand that our value has nothing to do with money. And that’s very easy for the mind to hear. But if our body doesn’t believe that, or we don’t feel valuable, independent of money, it’s kind of interesting, because no matter how much money you throw at this problem, it’s not actually going to change the way you feel.” – Rebecca Davison
“If you want to manifest with ease, you’ll commit to knowing yourself as valuable, independent of what you have.” – Rebecca Davison
“When you get really good at creating what you want, you’re going to feel amazing, because it’s not about the thing that you create; it’s about the fact that you created it. That is way more powerful.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here