Every one wants a business that they LOVE. We want to relax and have it feel amazing rather than feeling like we have to hustle and grind before reaching great heights.
But before reaching such a point in business, we should first be able to answer “what does it really take for us to be able to create profit in a business and have it feel really good?”
Remember, business is all about energetics. Once you understand the energetic principles of what it takes to grow and expand your business, then you can apply the same principles over and over and over again. The sky will never be the limit anymore as you’ll know how to expand beyond that.
Own your magic and dive into the podcast today as we discuss how we can create profit in your business while also making it a pleasure.
Rebecca Davison is an intuition coach and is the founder of The Intuitive Life Academy. She helps people activate their intuition so that they can move beyond fear into freedom, pleasure, and abundance. She helps people to get what they want, in business and life.
In this episode, Rebecca shares the three main points she shared in the Profit Party that she recently posted on Facebook.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Find out what it takes for you to unpack a profitable business;
- Discover what are the three energetic principles Rebecca shared at the Profit Party that are beneficial in creating profit in a business; and
- Understand the power you have from within yourself and that your life revolves around the choices that you make as you live every day.
“There’s a huge benefit to learning how to keep your focus on the direction that you want it to go. This is imperative, and this is you, owning your magic.”
– Rebecca Davison
Valuable Free Resource:
Tips on Unpacking a Profitable Business
- Create a business that is fun, a business that feels good. What does it take to do so? A choice. Remember that you always have a choice. You get to choose for it to be delightful.
- Ask yourself, “How can it be more fun than this? What would it take for things to become easier and more enjoyable?”
- Let go of the idea that there’s anything in your external world that’s stopping you from doing what it is that you want.
- Have good boundaries with yourself. Don’t allow your attention to wander.
- Allow your desire to lead you to where it is that you want to go.
- Create a great relationship with money.
- Take responsibility. Look at money, and be able to communicate with people about it.
- When pricing your products/services, create momentum. Remember that more is not always better.
- Let go of what you think money should look like.
- Own your power to be able to create profit in your business.
- Focus on your vision. Have the ability to come back to the path that will lead you to where you’re going, each time you lose track.
01:22 – Principle #1: Create a business that is fun, something that feels good, easy, and amazing, while keeping in mind that you always have a choice
04:28 – You Receive What You Believe: The power of letting go of the idea that there’s anything outside of you that’s stopping you from doing what it is that you want to do
06:18 – Forcing Energy vs. Desire: “Allow your desire to lead you anywhere you want to go.”
08:11 – Energetics is the Majority: 90% of who you’re being is everything in your business. Give yourself permission to let things go. What you think is what you feel
10:54 – Principle #2: The importance of having a great relationship with money, and why you should connect with your intuition for guidance about it
15:41 – Feeling Good around Money: Rebecca shares her experience as she relates it to feeling good with money
18:52 – A Quality Problem: Rebecca’s personal narrative in relation to letting go of what you think money should look like
20:28 – This Podcast as a Helping Hand: Things to reflect on as you create a relationship with money that works for you, especially if you’re in business
23:10 – Principle #3: Owning your power to be able to create profit in your business
26:23 – Putting It Altogether: Rebecca summarizes today’s main points as the episode nears its end
“When you do the inner work, you get the outer results. Everything comes back to what you’re choosing, your energy, and your frequency.” – Rebecca Davison
“If it doesn’t feel joyful for you, make another choice. Make sure that you’re choosing something that you really can get your energy behind and you can feel really good about. Because if you don’t feel great about it, then you’re going to feel like you have to, and that’s going to drain your energy, and it’s going to zap the vibe in your business, and it’s not going to be so easy to show up next time if you keep on choosing what you believe people need or want but it doesn’t light you up. Those things need to be on the same page.” – Rebecca Davison
“If you can choose what you think, you can choose what you feel.” – Rebecca Davison
“If you’re looking at money from fear and doubt, it’s going to be a completely different experience than looking at money from ease and grace.” – Rebecca Davison
“You don’t have to be in control of the process. It doesn’t have to look the way you need it (money) to look. You can just be in place of going ‘It is all unfolding beautifully because I’m still going to meet my target. In fact, maybe I’m going to exceed it because I’m letting go of any expectations of how things are unfolding.’” – Rebecca Davison
“The question really becomes in business – how good can you handle it? – because that’s as good as it gets.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here