Do you have people in your life who are jealous of you and what you do? Does it bother you so you’re actually looking to see jealousy in a new, healthy way? Do you understand why people come towards you and act the way they do? Do you want to help them become successful but you don't know how?
Jealousy is actually a back-handed compliment. People may come to you and say “I want what you are having!” but in reality, people often have a problem and they believe that you can somehow solve it. Help them. Start asking questions.
Criticism only hurts to the level that we actually believe it to be true about ourselves. Know that there is a way to flip that around – by opening up!
Be willing to read the energy beyond words to understand at a deeper level where people are coming from. Through this, you can create miracles and help people towards their own abundance in life.
Rebecca Davison is an intuition coach and is the founder of The Intuitive Life Academy. She essentially helps women in particular in activating their intuition so that they can move out of fear and scarcity and move into freedom, pleasure, and abundance. She is passionate about people activating their intuition, and inner guidance to be able to create a life that they really love.
In this episode, Rebecca talks about how you can handle circumstances where people around you are not able to celebrate your success. Here, she mentions why people become jealous of you, what you do, and how you live life, and shares ways on how you can help those people in leading them towards their own abundance.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Know what it means when people approach you a jealous perspective;
- Discover how you can respond to that jealousy without breaking away from your abundance;
- Find out how you can be a blessing to those people and help them become successful in the way they want to live life too.
“The focus is not on other people. The focus is on one self.”
Valuable Free Resource:
Rebecca Davison’s Steps on How You Can Free Yourself from Minding People’s Jealous Behavior
• Start looking at your inner self: Where in the past have you felt unsafe to shine your light, and what is the present circumstance showing you about yourself?
o Who is it connected to? What is the emotion connected to it?
• Set the strong intention to be healed.
o What does it take for you to be free of other people’s jealousy?
• Notice to what level you actually believe that it’s not okay to live life the way you want to
Rebecca Davison’s Steps on How You Can Address Situations of People Being Jealous of You
• If they’re not aware of their jealousy, send them blessings as you wish them abundance and joy.
• Surround yourself with people who can genuinely celebrate your success with you.
• Look at yourself and look at where you’re holding limiting beliefs.
• Learn how to say no to people, but also learn how you can help them receive abundance too.
• Deep dive into what it takes to create fulfillment within yourself and your life so you can be effective in supporting people towards their own abundance.
01:43 – Her First Move: Rebecca mentions that reality is subjective and talks about her first action to face situations of jealous people.
06:45 – Co-Independency, ‘Love’, and Guilt: Rebecca shares helpful information on co-independency as she proceeds to explain how people lose themselves because they ‘love’ people around them.
15:34 – Wealth Creation, Adversity and Self-Reflection: How past experiences push people to do better, and how adversity allows people to grow through knowing the truth about themselves.
20:05 – The Stairway: Rebecca’s first step on how you can respond to people being jealous of you.
24:32 – Money, the Hot Potato, and the Calling: Rebecca shares how you can be a blessing to people around you while also saying no if something doesn’t seem right to you.
34:20 – A Quick Recap: Rebecca goes back to mention the steps she’s given you so far and talks about how the act of opening up leads things into a better space.
38:47 – Energy, Intuition, and Psychic Development: The importance of checking the energy within people’s words in order for you to come back to them with compassion and how that support actually makes things work better for you both.
“You are not responsible for other people’s emotions.” – Rebecca Davison
“It only hurts to a level that you already believe it yourself. If somebody sees something unkind, if you don’t believe that about yourself, it’s just like, no, that’s not me because I don’t believe that about myself. It’s not what the person said. The energy is within us.” – Rebecca Davison
“Nobody wants to feel excluded, so if you have wisdom, knowledge, and information, be willing to share it.” – Rebecca Davison
“Don’t be afraid to be curious in response to people’s snippiness, because what they’re looking for is inspiration, empowerment, encouragement, and somebody who is going to give them permission to say, yes, you can do this too.” – Rebecca Davison
Your intuition is the KEY to having and creating a magnificent life. All the answers to what serves YOU best are inside of you so join us to activate this amazing gift you have ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Live a Life of Abundance?
Schedule a Clarity Call with Rebecca Now: Book Here